I hate to say it again, but I have been in a funk. I am telling you, not working out really makes me unhappy. But hey, more on that topic later...the working out topic, that is. I decided to change it up, and write about some things that have been making me happy. You know... instead of writing about the things that are making me funky...? You get it? You see what just happened there?
(1) Aaron. That is from our 10th anniversary. A very special day. A day that reminded both of us, he is never ever getting away.
(2) Coffee. Always. But it's even more funny to see my coffee compared to Aaron's.
(3) Makeup. Too Faced to be specific. I want to buy all of it, please. Luckily we bought an Airstream with a ton of storage. I haven't had to get rid of nearly as many products as I really should have. I'm sure as time passes and I give in to the gypsy lifestyle, I will come around to getting rid of more... But until then, I will just buy more instead.
(4) Kalie/My new office assistant. Blogging is way more work than I remember it being. That on top of school, managing social media, and freelancing, I could not be happier to have a little help here and there. Plus she is so damn cute. Her typing and communication skills could use help, but I can't really afford to be picky at this time.
(5) These idiots. God do I love them. Some of the best friendships I have ever made. They keep me sane, but also keep me crazy. They instantly pick me up when I'm sad, and bring me down when I'm about to do something regrettable. Expect to be seeing more of them around these parts. (Sounds like I've always wanted to be a cowgirl... there's also a snake in my boot.)
(6) Aaron again. Double whammy. I just love the pretend Aaron smile that he does when I am forcing him into something for a blog/social media picture. He always does it because he won't tell me no, but you can see the difference in the pictures. He 100% does not mean it. If anything, its more a look of annoyance. lol