1. That would be Aaron's phone. Only slightly damaged... you know what they say, better the phone than the wife ;)
2/3/4. A series of entertaining conversations. Pretty typical stuff in my life, vodka, hate, and random strangers.
5. Seriously, who the hell drinks decaf? Nobody trustworthy. If you're getting enough sleep that you don't need caffeine, then there is definitely a problem. This is America, massive doses of caffeine are a life requirement.
6. So here I am, trying to get back on the health train. I'm eating a damn apple, thinking "get it girl, you're gonna be thin in no time." When all of a sudden, I look down, and there is an effing spider on my apple!
7. I finally finished my class. This has been one of the hardest grad classes that I have taken, I am so glad that it is over!
8. Flashback to 2010 fatmanda. No bueno kids. This is a PSA really... drinking leads to obesity. Also, don't dye your hair black when you glow in the dark. So many lessons here... learn from my mistakes.
9. In an effort to cut down on the amount of selfies I have been posting to social media [even I am capable of admitting that it is all getting quite out of hand.], I am participating in Taylor's photo challenge. You obviously should too.