Sunday, November 30, 2014
5 Winter Favorites
Originally I had planned this post to be a "fall favorites," but now it is snowing and the temperatures are freezing. Therefore, I have made the executive decision, to write this as a winter favorites instead! So, lets get this party started:
1. SNOW! I absolutely love snow. Obviously, I enjoy it more when I don't have to leave the house/my bed, but even then... it is my favorite. I would 100% rather have snow stuck in my hair and all over my clothes, then get rained on. Besides, if it "feels like 12 degrees" outside, I'd like to have something pretty to look at.
2. STARBUCKS/COFFEE: I like coffee all the time, but if I'm cold, coffee is even better. Plus it keeps your hands warm.
3. BOOTS/SCARVES/SWEATERS: Pretty much anything that I can put on, to cover my gut or three chins, is a favorite.
4. SNUGGLES: If you have read my blog for like five minutes, then you know that I am obsessed with my husband. This is definitely not a secret, but you may not know that he is usually less than thrilled when I get all weird and clingy. My only saving grace is when it is cold enough in our house for him to accept my advances!
5. HOLIDAYS: Thanksgiving, My Birthday, Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Years. Spending time with family, exchanging gifts, and having time off of work. There is nothing better then the holiday season!