my Paleo grocery store haul. so much good stuff. I can't wait to get cooking!
when I first started this post I had absolutely nothing to be ticked off about.
however, after making my very first Paleo recipe, I am now thoroughly pissed.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
what you need:1 cup almond flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon almond milk
how you make it:1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
line your baking sheet with parchment paper [I didn't.. I should have]
2. combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl
3. whisk wet ingredients until blended in a small bowl
4. combine wet and dry ingredients
mix until completely blended
5. tap batter out onto your baking sheet in 8-10 small portions
press batter down in the center of each "cookie"
6. bake for 11-12 minutes, or until the bottoms just begin to brown
7. remove from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack
**the cookies will be soft when removed from the oven
they will firm up while cooling [unless you are me and they never do because you added too much honey]
yeah so.. my cookies look like shit.
but they don't taste too bad so I guess overall it could be worse.
I am truly a horrible baker, which I find strange because I cook so well.
although, I really am terrible at following directions.
so it all really does make sense, doesn't it.
make some cookies and let me know how it goes!