it is no secret that I am on a mission to get
I also find this to be a pretty common mission among all of us.
so like I said, I will be posting weekly recipes each Thursday.
however, please keep in mind that I have never done this before.
so without further ado, this weeks recipe:
Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
what is great about this recipe is that you can make just the bruschetta
and of course it is delicious!! trust me, I wouldn't make it if it weren't, I am a crazy food snob.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 shallots
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box of angel hair pasta
1. wash and dry tomatoes. cut into quarters and remove seeds and juice.
also discard the stem area from the inside. then chop the tomatoes to a smaller size.
2. dice garlic and shallots.
3. combine tomatoes, garlic, shallots, and oil into bowl and mix.
4. add chopped basil and balsamic vinegar. add salt and pepper to taste.
5. mix thoroughly and set aside.
bruschetta chicken pasta:
1. cook chicken (using whatever method you prefer. I cooked mine in a pan on the stove top)
2. boil pasta
3. mix pasta with bruschetta mixture
4. when chicken is finished cooking, let rest for 5 minutes under aluminum foil
5. after letting chicken rest, slice serve on top of past
and there you have it!
a delicious meal that won't make you fat!
you are most welcome.
I can't wait to share more and more.
I hope that you are as excited as I am.