I didn't really want to do this post today..
and the reason for that is because I've had a real lazy month.
I don't think I have done anything at all on this list.
let's find out for sure, shall we?
- be in NYC at midnight on New Years Eve - COMPLETED
- visit California
- visit 20 of the 50 United States - 15 states down, 5 to go!
- finish my portfolio for grad school
- be accepted into the Masters in Architecture program
- finish all 3 studio courses for my graduate degree
- lose 50lbs - last updates weight was 165lbs & this months weight is 160lbs (5lbs lost!)
- run a 5k in under 45 minutes
- grow my hair out - past my shoulders now and looking super cute!
- pay off all credit card debit - COMPLETED
- pay off at least one of my student loans
- finish all of the renovation work on our house so that we can move!
- expand my photography skills
- stop swearing
- keep blogging consistently - I would say that this is going extremely well.
- reach 500 followers
- get a job I love
- be a more positive person
- go sky diving
- start a 401k
- do something helpful/kind for someone else without them knowing
- donate plasma
- read and finish six books - One down.
- complete a scrap book for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary
- go to a psychic and have my fortune told - this is planned for NYC in April for Breanna's birthday!!
then focus on achieving them. it is really easy to get distracted.
I guess completing 2 items by February isn't so bad.
cheers to another month of success!
is anyone else doing a goal list like this? if so, what is on it?