I thought it might be interesting. ya know, to hear what is ticking him off.
but of course, a week was not enough time to convince him.
I will keep working on it! I really think it would be entertaining.
so here are some things ticking me off:
- the damn dentist. ohmygodiabsolutelyhatethedentist I recently got a new hygienist and the bitch hurts my teeth. I think I need pain medication, for real.
- being tired at all times... like there is absolutely no need for me to be tired right now. wtf bro
- this beautiful Bubby is the biggest whiner you will ever know. it is on the verge of unbelievable. however, it is sadly true. she doesn't really bark at all, and I can count the number of times she has growled on one hand. but crying? good god, it's like she never quits bitching!
- when people don't immediately respond to my
manyattempts of contact. I text, I call, I email. sure that might make me appear crazy.. but if people would just respond the first time there would be no need for multiple attempts and different kinds. seriously, I just want to be top priority to all.. is that so much to ask? nope. didn't think so... kidding of course.
- vacuuming. did you know that you have to vacuum/dust your blinds, walls, and ceilings? well I didn't. until today that is. now I know because I spent 8 hours working on cleaning one room in my house. and honestly, it looks the same to me. wtf.
alright. I'm finished..
that was more than enough bitching.
today, I plan to tackle another room.
spring cleaning mood strikes whenever it wants!
so I'll see ya tomorrow