today is one of those days where, if I do have mean reading..
I must apologize to them for what I am about to post.
I am sorry that you are about to be either annoyed, disturbed,
or just plain not care about what I am about to rant.
now that apologizing has been taken care of, let's get down to business.
Ticked Off Tuesday - Lady Edition
- hair. I absolutely hate that being pretty [or even presentable] requires a shower, blow dry, and straightener. don't even get me started on the abundance of hair products it requires to get my nappy head looking acceptable!
- clothes. we can't just buy what we think is cute and wear it. we are all competing with each other so that somebody has to feel gross in whatever they love to wear. I love floral prints [like a grandma's couch] and up until recently this was so not okay. and on another note, why does everything cost so much?? I just bought the smallest pairs of underwear ever and they were 5 for $26. don't think I didn't notice Victoria! you raised that price a dollar you whore.
- shaving/waxing. never. ending. battle.
- "that time of the month". gross and horrible. I like to think that our insane mood swings during this time are payback to men for having it so damn easy. I also hate all of the dumb ass names we create for it.
- commercials for women. diet pills, tampons, yogurt, cereal. nobody acts the way that these idiots portray us in these commercials. I don't dance but I still need tampons! I don't need to see a rainbow of yogurt to make my purchase. you are not convincing me with some skinny bitch to buy gross cereal. I really dislike commercials.
- "you can't do that, you are a girl". ugh! if you can fart and burp like a disgusting individual at all times, saying I am a girl does not mean that I can't! [I won't.. usually because ew.] sometimes we all have to 'release the crackin' do we not? don't cause a scene because I have a vagina!
I guess I have had a lot of pent up frustration.
I think we should all pretend #6 never happened.
I must leave you now, because I have to go grocery shop.
have an amazing Tuesday and stick it to the man if you get a chance!