i am ready to just get down to this Tuesday post.
no fancy intros this week because i am truly ticked!
this week I am ticked off because...
- a half gallon of $4 milk exploded in my damn fridge while I was gone this weekend! making it worse, I called my grandma on Friday to have her stop by and pick up some hamburger that I left in the fridge... she didn't. milk and old ass hamburger getting cleaned out of my fridge at 11AM
- my ankle is killing me! the weather is supposed to be crappy but warm today. I desperately want to go for a run outdoors and I can barely walk. Cool ankle, real cool.
- I have no money... uh join the club? am I right. I just want to buy and shop and do me. not sure if you are aware, "doing me" is an expensive habit. I need financial support!! [just realized how dramatic I am. my life is good and I have everything I need.. just not everything I want ;)]
- I have been home for less than 24 hours and my house is a disaster. it's not fair people... as an unemployed girl I want to be lazy. a messy house and a fat ass are not conducive to me not doing anything all day everyday... [again with the dramatics? god Amanda, pull it together!]
- the Hansel & Gretel movie.
hope you guys are having a less stressful day.
see you tomorrow!