oh yes, it is time.
here is a list of what is rubbing me the wrong way this week:
- why is my coffee never the right drinking temperature? i feel like Goldie Locks, but i still haven't found the coffee that is "just right". my cup always starts out way too hot, then i wait and wait then go to drink it, and of course it is too cold! #firstworldproblems
- honestly, how long does it take to see some progression in a work out?? i just want to be able to actually jog for a mile. the large people on the biggest loser just ran a 5k last night. most of them ran the entire thing! i can currently only do just over .25/mile, how sad.
- wtf cancer. lets be real: there are so many horrible people in the world. why can't we save the incurable killers like cancer and brain aneurisms for these people? it's just not fair.
- isn't it customary to ease into a new semester of classes? why do i have a shit ton to do already? i feel strongly that teachers should give me a break stop assigning work before this class even starts! and why in the world do i have to read From Socrates to Sartre, Part One: Plato, AND Vitruvius, Ten Books of Architecture, Book 1 in one week?! this woman is absolutely insane.
- i am so tired of losing followers! i realize that i only have myself to blame and that i have got to get more dedicated to you. i am honestly not even sure if anyone is reading this... my pageviews are down, i have been getting like no comments at all. sorry i sucked, but i am back!
if you did let me know in the comments so we can all see what you are ticked off about this week.
and don't forget, tomorrow i am swapping blogs with the beautiful and goofy Kayla. see ya then!