popcorn and butter...
starbucks and me [duh]
today, since I am behind, I decided to combine two posts. actually,
now that I think about it... I'm really not combining them at all.
I am just writing two posts separately and then posting them as one.
why would I do such a thing? because it is not Tuesday, of course.
let me begin with a link-up that is close to my negative heart!
so what if...
- I am a little behind in everything blog related. I will get back on schedule once the rest of my schedule falls into place. sometimes my "real life" health has to become top priority [and i don't even mean watching the biggest loser!]
- I want fake boobs real real bad. I only have my own real ones to judge off of here people. they are enormous and they don't ever do what I tell them to.
- I just shared that with you!
- I fed the dog muffin mixed into her dog food this morning. everybody deserves a treat every once in awhile.
- I'm doing a blog swap with Miss Kayla next week and I'm stoked about it.
- I called her "miss" because I feel like she's a little kid because I am so old... and she looks so fresh and new. She's not married yet either and Insanity might not let her make it to the wedding.. we'll see :)
- I am about to jump back in time to do a ticked off Tuesday post! BAM
did that music help you get back in time?
you bet your sweet ass it did.
alas, it is time for another...
this week I am ticked off about...
- architecture. I am quite sure I chose the worst field ever! I can't even find a crappy entry level intern position. how sad is that? oy.
- the weather. I want to believe that its not punishing me for being a lazy B when it was super nice out... but I just can't. last week it was 50 degrees TWICE! did I go for a run, a walk, anything special outdoors? I cracked my sunroof... and now it is in the 20s.
- the Target clearance rack. why is everything I find and love on the 50% off rack from the dang 15-30% off rack!? AHHHHHHH
- bitches. girls trying to start shit. le sigh. just letting you know, I'm really old. please leave me alone.