I mean, I guess it isn't going terribly [you know the saying, "could be worse"]
unlike most New Years resolutions it is something that I haven't completely forgotten about.
I have actually gotten a start on "many"  of the actions on my list.
- be in NYC at midnight on New Years Eve - COMPLETED
- visit California
- visit 20 of the 50 United States - 15 states down, 5 to go!
- finish my portfolio for grad school - sorta started
- be accepted into the Masters in Architecture program
- finish all 3 studio courses for my graduate degree
- lose 50lbs - I think that this is in process, but the best way to track my progress is to really update my weight every time I update this post [monthly]. *shutter* current weight: 165lbs - 40 to go!
- run a 5k in under 45 minutes
- grow my hair out - touching my shoulders now!
- pay off all credit card debit
- pay off at least one of my student loans
- finish all of the renovation work on our house so that we can move!
- expand my photography skills
- stop swearing
- keep blogging consistently
- reach 500 followers
- get a job I love
- be a more positive person
- go sky diving
- start a 401k
- do something helpful/kind for someone else without them knowing
- donate plasma
- read and finish six books - I am finishing one today and starting the next one!
- complete a scrap book for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary
- go to a psychic and have my fortune told - this is planned for NYC in April for Breanna's birthday!!
I am excited to keep this momentum going.
is anyone else doing a goal list like this? if so, what is on it?
tomorrow, it's OK Thursday and another travel post!
see ya then