as I have said a million times, I appreciate "Its Ok" Thursdays because it gives everyone the opportunity to post random crazy things and get support on them. whether we are being completely insane or the opposite, we can post however we feel, check the link-up, and we are bound to find another blogger friend who supports us.
with that in mind, this week I am saying "Its Ok" to the following.
Its Okay that...
- I went for a third interview, which I obviously thought was a job offer. we discussed my starting pay and hours for the first 90 days, set up a start date and THEN they mentioned that they were meeting with one other person and that they would let me know on Friday. yep... it's completely okay.
- I have a holiday party to go to on Saturday. my boobs are too big for my dress, I don't know what shoes to wear, I still have to get the dog a menorah... overall, I am just not prepared for December 8th.
- my birthday week starts on Sunday!! dinner on Sunday with Aaron's family. nail appointment on Monday [thank god. I am no longer normal, I cannot paint my own nails... shellac.. it's a way of life]. dinner with my dad on Wednesday. a fancy dinner with Aaron and his mom on my actual birthday, Thursday. another fancy dinner and drinking on Friday with a bunch of the girls. another family thing on Saturday and a 5k on Sunday! I do it big people... I might be full of myself, and I might have just told you all about it. but I mean... Tuesday is still open?
- Breanna and I went to buy coldgear Under Armour during her break yesterday. Long story short she wasn't wearing any underwear. I actually had a pair I had never worn so I was like, lets save time, just come here, you can have them [best friends]. She pulled up to my house and I was waiting in the car. I live on a corner lot of a pretty busy street, when she pulled up there were probably 3-4 cars stopped at the intersection. I rolled down my window holding the rainbow colored thong out, screaming, "I've got your underpants right here!"
- I interact more with blog friends than real people? what does that mean, real people? I just mean face to face interaction.. I feel like a teenager, I'm sitting on the couch with Aaron and I bust out laughing, "hahahahaha, so and so just said the funniest thing on twitter!!" email or whatever else. is this a problem? nah.
see you guys tomorrow!!