I am not yet fully recovered from the surprise of Tuesday.
even though I hated the job and dreamed of quitting everyday, its still kinda rough.
instead of neglecting you, I will do the "Its Ok" linkup, and be back tomorrow with a real post.
it's ok that...
- I am no longer employed. [duh] I didn't like my job and now I have time to do things that I do like!
- I haven't really done too much school stuff yet. I am focused on deep cleaning the house and it is going very well.
- I really really really think that I am going to buy Taylor Swift tickets today. I am not collecting unemployment, therefore, I can still purchase frivolous fun things!! and hello, I have a presale code.. pretty much a sign right?!
- we currently have no plans to cancel any of our NYC trips. I mean, why waste the freedom right?!
- I went grocery shopping at two different places yesterday to save money! I also plan on hitting up one more location today. I am filling this house up and cooking all the time. Aaron actually got a hot lunch outta me yesterday.
- I always buy buy buy and then go and return 90% of my purchases... I think the lighting in stores clouds my judgement?
- I haven't used my camera in... I don't know how long... today I will change that!
- I thanked Jesus that I got my hair and nails done before getting laid-off...
I am off to the Detroit Institute of Arts, Kinko's, and a bunch of other crazy good shit!