- to be annoyed when people try to ruin our happy blogging place and twitter with their person feelings on politics, babies, gays, anything else "important" or "life altering"
for clarification purposes: what I was annoyed by when I wrote this post was people's abundance of negativity. blogging or excessively tweeting your distaste for any individual, whether he/she is currently running our country or if he/she will be running our country in the future, or anybody else, is not positive nor is it constructive. I just don't think any of us need the negativity in our lives. so, as this is an "IT'S OK" post, I am saying that IT IS OKAY for me to be bothered with it.
- to not always feel like being supportive
- to know when enough is enough
- to take 15 vitamins because you think it makes you feel healthy!
- to wear headphones at all times
- to make "secret" vlog videos... oops
- to swear a lot, when there are no children around of course
- to be fucking awesome
- to be hosting a giveaway on Monday! its going to be good so be here okay!?