shut. the. front. door.
shout out to Amanda over at The Year of Me for nominating me...
Rules of Engagement:
1. Include the award log either in your acceptance post or somewhere on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 10-12 other deserving bloggers.
4. Add a link on your post to all of the talented winners and comment on their page to let them know they've been deemed amazing.
5. Thank the brilliant soul that recognized your talent and bestowed this wonderful award on you...and of course link back to them as well.
is it possible for us to get any closer? for me to share anymore?
of course! there is always some random fact I haven't shared yet.
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I wish I was more capable of being dedicated to the place I am in, rather than half ass-ing it and looking for something else.
you never know when the current presentation of yourself might be assessed and its important to always be doing your best.
I just can't seem to find the motivation to give a job my all when I feel nothing in return.
2. What is your theme song?
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
I don't think I have anything bad enough that I would want to have it removed from my memory...
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
I don't think I would change mine. I feel quite happy with my mix of 80s and 90s :)
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
My little brother? lol Just kidding. I really don't know... I remember that I loved coloring anywhere anytime!
6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore?
seriously? uh none?
if I had to choose....I would pickkkkkkkk
ew no I can't do it.
they are all bad.
7. Do you Twitter?
yep... but I was not wise in choosing my user name so now I cannot tell you what it is lol
perhaps when I have a new job and I'm not constantly bitching it will be a different story.
8. Any goals?
find a career that can make and keep me happy.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
no sir I do not.
vodka is more my thing.
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
I currently drive a pimped out Sable.
tinted windows and rims, the works lol
it was this way when I got it, I swear!
now for the list of my favorites
my daily reads!
thanks again for the nomination Amanda
it's pretty difficult to get nominated for this with only 7 followers so I really appreciate you!