guys... this is late.
don't judge me!
I am totally thrown off from my vacation this week
anywayssssss.... I am linking up with Becky for this cool get to know me post.
like you really need to hear more haha
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I have only been blogging for a short time. However, I did have a live journal
in a past life. I got really interested in creating my own blog when I realized what the other girls were writing about. I am sarcastic and funny, and my life has ridiculously dumb things happening all the time. Once I saw that it was okay to just share that kind of stuff I was like.. oh I can do this too!
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to school at Lawrence Tech University in Southfield, Michigan, where I studied Architecture for my Bachelors Degree. I am also going there right now for a dual Masters Degree in Architecture and Business.
3. Where have you traveled?
I have yet to travel outside of the United States... well except Canada. But does that even count? lol we have lots of plans to travel further but I keep getting caught up seeing stuff in the US. I love New York City and I can't seem to go 2 months without going somewhere... I just keep spending and going on small vacations rather than saving for the big ones. Lord give me strength! lol
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would definitely start a college fund for my three younger siblings and Aaron's sister. Then I would pay off my student loans (private college can be a bitch), pay off the house and Aaron's car. THEN FINALLY I would buy an Audi :)
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1. not recycling
2. not making your child your first priority. spending money on yourself first, or acting like the kid owes you something. ridiculous.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Step Brothers. Obviously.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I choose water at all times, but sometimes I add a Vodka, Cranberry and Pineapple to the mix lol
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Typically when I am home by myself I focus on all the things that I put off in everyday life. I enjoy spending time with Aaron and the dog, so often times I blow things off (like laundry, dusting, organizing). So whenever he is out I go hard and clean the shit out of the house! It's also way easier to throw random things out when he isn't there lol
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Anthropology? LuLuLemon? West Elm. Crate and Barrel. Gosh, how do I choose! Probably American Eagle because it is functional. I love clothes and I can buy a ton of basics with that amount of money.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
in high school I had this relationship that I wasn't taking all that seriously. I was a jerk..what else can i say. SO ANYWAY. I was texting this dude and my mom. I was begging my mother to do something and she finally said yes so I texted, "I LOVE YOU!" Then a few minutes later I got a text back from the dude saying, "omg I am so glad you said that. I have been feeling it for awhile and I have been waiting to say it."
totally awkward lol
11. What day would you love to relive again?
I haven't had many amazing moments yet. I really feel like love is most important in your life and since I haven't had an engagement, wedding, or child birth yet I don't have a day to choose.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
1. Farmer Jack - bagger and cart getter
2. Hollywood Video - guest service representative
3. Meijer - cashier
4. LTU Book Store - cashier
5. Woodworking Shop - Drafter
6. Construction Management Company - Estimator
and the list goes on lol
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
hahahahahaha - circa 2002
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Australia as well as Bora Bora.
Bora Bora is where Aaron and I will be getting married!!!
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
married, first child, enjoying my life and career.